A strong relationship relies on more than a positive sales or service interaction with the customer. It means getting underlying operations right before they touch the customer, and getting people throughout the organization excited about their role in helping the customer.
Strategy Compass focuses first on helping our clients make sure these foundations are solidly in place, and we build from there to help you design and deliver the experiences that differentiate you from competitors and keep your customers with you as you grow. We've created, managed and advised on profitable customer engagement programs, and leverage these experiences to help you:
Map, understand and improve interactions and experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
Adjust operations that impact customers to efficiently improve service delivery.
Plan, test and market programs and offerings to support your revenue growth.
Facilitate innovation sessions to re-envision and strengthen customer relationships.
Work with your teams to accelerate their use of new tactics to support their customer interactions.
Support leaders as they find the right balance of customer value and organizational growth.
Our success with business-to-consumer companies includes:
- Advising senior executives at a $65B+ shipping and logistics organization on customer experience approaches and techniques, and supporting their team's development of loyalty programs throughout more than 100MM annual customer touch-points via phone, web, email and in-person contact.
- Leading cross-functional leaders through the rapid prototyping of a virtual contact center to improve efficiency and service delivery for a healthcare provider with 150 medical centers and 8.3MM patients.
- Creating a marketing program to monetize customer service interactions, which produced $250,000 of incremental revenue in its first six months for a specialty retail catalog.
- Supporting marketing and advertising executives from global travel and retail companies to design and deploy e-commerce campaigns using consumer data-mining and one-to-one marketing.
- Helping sales and marketing teams at a continuing education company to expand market share and grow annual revenues by 20%.