At the heart of any successful professional services firm lies its ability to translate the knowledge and skill of its people into offerings that clients value and trust. Our professional services clients turn to us to help focus, strengthen and accelerate their ability to deliver that value to their clients.
We've design and launched new market offerings for large consulting organizations, helped high-velocity mid-tier organizations stay ahead of their growth plans, and supported start-up ventures in turning the vision for their business into an operational reality.
Strategy Compass helps you to differentiate your services from the competition, and to provide value to your clients in ways that are meaningful and easier-to-engage. We do this by helping you:
- Identify and evaluate revenue opportunities to expand market and client share.
- Adjust marketing of existing services to better align to revenue opportunities.
- Plan and launch new ventures and solution offerings to reach un-tapped client needs.
- Train teams to sell solutions more effectively by better understanding client perceptions of value.
- Assess and improve service delivery to clients and accelerate internal adoption of new solutions.
- Build team capabilities and capacity to deliver consistent value to clients and the firm.
Our success with professional services companies includes:
- Supporting the CEO of an established services firm to re-invigorate their business planning process, and to enable staff to sustain 20% annual growth over the next five years.
- Designing and launching new Customer Experience Management service offerings for a $100MM business unit of a global management consultancy. Led all aspects of solution design and consultant training, created $20MM+ pipeline and closed a "cornerstone" client project within two months of launch.
- Advising the CEO of an innovative start-up consultancy to grow company from concept to an effective sales and delivery model. Support included strategy and market planning, business model development, staffing requirements, and development of key marketing messages.
- Leading staff and executives of a specialized services firm through the re-design of core delivery processes to increase the quality, consistency and profitability of client projects.
- Repositioning a large consulting firm's service offerings for Continuous Process Improvement (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, BPR, etc.) to better align to $640MM market opportunity. Developed business case for investment and facilitated buy-in from executive leaders, and designed marketing strategies for incremental revenue through complementary solutions in business strategy, human capital and technology.