An introduction for:
Thank you for taking a moment to check us out. We are interested in helping you engage and serve educators and constituents by making NEA 360 an effective, successful program.
We'd love to start the conversation by providing a little information about ourselves:
- Full life cycle CRM experience. We help produce positive strategic results for our clients and their constituents by focusing on the processes, systems and people that support those interactions. We've managed CRM projects that span defining requirements; designing and implementing process and technology solutions; and measuring and improving constituent-centric outcomes.
- Non-profit expertise. Before helping clients like National Audubon Society and The Nature Conservancy improve and transform their CRM operations and infrastructures, our principal led constituent operations for a $100MM 501c3. Those experiences help us to bring more than just a well-qualified consultant's perspective to the table; we understand what it means to build and manage teams, operations and systems in-house.
- A small firm with a deep bench. With skills earned at large, globally respected consultancies, each Strategy Compass team member brings a subject matter focus that complements the others. With additional strengths in change management, training, organizational design and technology, we thoughtfully connect team competencies across client needs.
We would like to schedule an introductory meeting to see if there are NEA 360 support needs with which we can help. We will follow up by phone next week, and look forward to continuing the conversation with you soon.
Sean Conaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Some highlights of our recent work, and of our pre-Strategy Compass experiences:
- We recently completed a CRM systems and operations transformation for National Audubon Society. Our role was to guide and support the Audubon team from project inception / requirements definition, through the evaluation of technology and vendor solutions, and to help map, design and implement solutions that improved their multi-channel Membership, Chapter Services, Customer Service and Publication functions.
- As an off-shoot of this work, Audubon’s COO asked us to conduct a series of interviews with their executive leadership team. These interviews culminated in a facilitated session that provided key insights for Membership and Revenue growth, to be used as inputs into Audubon’s strategic plan refresh.
- We led CRM operational improvement projects at The Nature Conservancy and Resources for the Future to help each client increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their constituent engagement through digital channels. Leveraging process mapping and analysis techniques, we helped TNC's and RFF's teams to develop, own and execute action plans for operational improvement.
- While with Deloitte Consulting, our principal led the rapid prototyping of a Virtual Contact Center for the Department of Veterans of Affairs. He helped leaders and subject matter experts from across the VA to visualize and integrate the functional requirements of health care delivery, insurance services and education benefits into a framework focused on delivering value and positive experiences to veterans and their families.
- At BearingPoint (acquired by Deloitte in 2009), our principal led the CRM Analytics work stream for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). He helped DLA realize greater value from their investment in CRM technology by identifying metrics and analyses to better anticipate and meet customer needs. This included performing direct analysis to integrate Demand- and Supply-Chain data, identifying previously unseen gaps in service response ownership.
- At National Wildlife Federation, our principal held Profit/Loss and staff management responsibility for Constituent & Marketing Operations, and was appointed by the COO to the Senior Management Team with cross-enterprise responsibility for business process improvement and special projects. During his tenure at NWF, he implemented a new multi-channel CRM systems infrastructure which increased operational capacity and marketing functionality, and reduced related operating costs by 25% annually.