A note from Sean: Mangesh and I worked together on a large transformation project, helping a $4B government agency improve their financial management operations. I was impressed by Mangesh's ability to think first about the client's business and process needs, and work from there to recommend a supporting technical solution. In addition to bringing his technology expertise to Strategy Compass, Mangesh recently founded Global Tek Force. We're looking forward to sharing a link to his site as soon as it's ready.
Mangesh Kulkarni, in his own words:
- 14+ years of Oracle Financials 11i and R12 experience in all sectors: Federal, State & Local and Commercial.
- Executed leadership roles in implementing, upgrading, and enhancing Oracle EBS suite using standard and proprietary implementation methodologies.
- Experienced in Stakeholder Management, Solution Design, Execution and Delivery, Risk Management, Change Management, Quality Management, Production cutover activities, Developing Training curriculum and conducting end-user training.
- Applied Project Management Methodologies promoted by Project Management Institute (PMI) to manage small to medium size projects up to $10 Million in managed Revenue.
- Highly experienced in Financial modules that includes Federal Financials, General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, iProcurement, Fixed Assets, Oracle Projects, Order Management, iExpenses, Cash Management and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance).
- Delivered Business case documents and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis to OMB justifying agency IT investments to upgrade to R12 environment.
- End-to-End Business Solution Architect that includes People, Process and Technology using Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for Project Management and deliverables covering entire implementation lifecycle.
- Designed a methodology to perform Process Improvements in Procure-to-Pay (P2P) and Order-to-Cash (O2C) cycles with Federal and Commercial clients.
- Worked largely with geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams in various roles that involved extensive interaction with clients and business teams.